UCLA Thoracic Interventional
Thoracic InterventionalThe Thoracic Interventional service provides a comprehensive array of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the inpatient and outpatient settings. Novel interventional procedures including radiofrequency, microwave, laser and cryoablation of lung and chest wall neoplasms are offered as an alternative to traditional therapeutic modalities. The range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures includes:
- US, CT and MR guided biopsies.
- US, CT and MR guided Cryo tumor ablation.
- US, CT and MR guided Radiofrequency tumor ablation.
- US, and CT guided Microwave tumor ablation.
- US, fluoroscopic and CT guided abscess drainages.
- US, fluoroscopic and CT guided pleural drainage tube placement.
Robert D. Suh, M.D.Director of Thoracic Interventional Services
Director of Radiology Residency Program
Professor of Radiology
Fereidoun Abtin, M.D.Assistant Professor of Radiology
Antonio Gutierrez, M.D.Assistant Professor of Radiology
Contact UsFor scheduling an appointment, please call 310-825-5565.
For scheduling or additional information, please call